This policy states the type of information that PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGÍSTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A. collects, stores, uses, circulates, and deletes, as well as the purposes of its treatment and the guidelines that will be applied to guarantee the proper handling of your personal information.
PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER:
- Entity: PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGÍSTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A.
- Address: Guatemala: Boulevard Los Próceres 20-09 zona 10, Edificio Iberoplaza. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com
- Website: https://gt.leangroup.com/
As a Personal User, we collect your personal data to provide you with a better service. To create an account, you must provide us with your first and last name, e-mail address, telephone number, as well as a password.
Likewise, you can include in your profile, your academic data, work experience and skills, your location, a photograph and additionally, you can upload your resume in Word or PDF format in Spanish or English.
We store information associated with the results of your psycho-technical tests, audios, records of use of our web portal and the duration of your activity in our portal.
As a Business User, in order to create an account with us and use our services, you must provide us with, besides the company's identification data, information of the person in representation of the company. These are: name and surname, e-mail address and a password.
The purpose of PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGÍSTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A., through its portal services, is to facilitate the contact between companies offering employment in the United States and personal users interested in those offers, providing the tools and services used in job search processes.
By registering or using our web portal and/or mobile applications is used for the following purposes:
- Account creation, on the LEAN STAFFING SOLUTIONS web portal.
- Facilitate contact with job seekers, through the job vacancy application. Based on the level of privacy you have chosen; job seekers may have access to your contact details and resume.
- Be searched through the database of Users Registered in the web portal.
- Edit and manage your resume through the private area.
- Restrict revealing the evaluations that have been provided by companies, interview reviews, salary reports and other content that you have submitted, for the benefit of our other users of the web portal.
- Create a personalized commercial profile based on the provided information, to show your profile to the different companies interested in contacting you PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGÍSTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A.
- Prevention of abuse in the use of our services.
- Transfer of data to public authorities and institutions if they are required in according to the legal and regulatory provisions.
In case you are a Business User, we informed you that in PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGÍSTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A. we treat the personal data you provide us, when you register or use our web portal for the following purposes:
- Service and assistance front the Business User's queries.
- Prevention of abuse in the use of our services.
- Analysis of the use of our user’s website to develop and improve its operation.
- Transfer of data to institutions and authorities, as long as they are required in accordance with the laws and regulations.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The data you provide us with will be kept for the duration of the contractual and commercial relationship with us, until you request their deletion, or as long as necessary to comply legal obligations.
TERM RETENTION DATA
The data you provide us with will be kept for the duration of the contractual and commercial relationship with us, until you request their deletion, or as long as necessary to comply legal obligations.
Our legal basis for data treatment under the Decree 57-2008, Law of Public Information Access. In case of Business Users, these authorize PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGISTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A., stating their legitimate interest and consent to the correct management and treatment of their information. In both cases, PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGISTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A. accepts the responsibility for the treatment of the data.
Your data will be communicated to Business Users when you have applied to facilitate contact with them.
Furthermore, your data may be handled by our providers, such as Content hosting services, sending notifications and maintenance, support, marketing, development, CRM, among others. PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGÍSTICA GUATEMALA, S.A., has signed the corresponding processing assignment contracts with each of the suppliers that provide services to our company, to ensure that your personal data are treated with due confidentiality, security and only for the purpose for which they have been communicated, having limited access to your information.
Your data may be transferred in cases where there is a legal obligation to comply.
In case of Business Users, the personal data collected may be processed by those providers who offer their services such as hosting content, sending notifications and maintenance, support, marketing, development, CRM, among others. PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGÍSTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A. has already signed the contracts with each of the suppliers that provide services to PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGÍSTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A. according to the Guatemalan legislation. Likewise, personal data may be transferred to an authorized authority in cases of legal requirement.
For registered users, you have the following rights:
- Access or collect your data: you can ask us for a copy of your personal data.
- Change or rectify data: you can edit part of your personal data through your private area. Likewise, you may ask us to modify, update or correct your data if it is not accurate.
- Oppose or delete the use of data: you have the right to ask us to stop using all or part of your personal data and delete them, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- If you wish to make use of any of your rights, you may contact us using the contact information at the top of this content; we will handle your request in accordance with applicable law.
- Request the transfer of your data: when technically it is possible you can request your data to be transferred to another data controller, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its cancellation.
RESPECT TO DATA PROVIDED TO BUSINESS USERS:
The rights previously mentioned, are subject to certain limitations, according to applicable legislation. Individual requests will cease to be processed in the period assigned by the relevant regulations, starting from the moment PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGÍSTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A. confirms your request. When it is allowed, take note that we may charge a fee for subsequent requests coming from the same person, which will be determined by PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGÍSTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A. and applied only if legal regulations allow it.
PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGÍSTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A. is concerned about ensuring the security and confidentiality of your personal data and information. For that reason, we have adopted security measures and technical means to avoid its loss, misuse, or access without your authorization. Likewise, it is also up to you to control your personal information and therefore we ask and recommend you to be careful with the information you share and with whom you share it, as well as we recommend you not to share your access information to the platform.
To access or use our web portal, a person must be 18 years of age or older. If we become aware that a minor has provided us with information, we will remove such information and delete the account.
PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGÍSTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A. understands by " Personal User" those individuals who are looking for employment or related services, who uses the services of PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGÍSTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A. and have access to the Web Sites.
PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGÍSTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A. understands by "Business User", those companies that use the services of PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGÍSTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A., and have access to the Web Sites.
The Personal User and the Business User shall be referred to jointly, when appropriate, as "User" or "Users".
The access and use of the Web Portal is completely voluntary, free of charge, and confers to the user the condition of User. Every User accepts, from the moment he/she accesses, without any type of reservation, the content of the present Legal Conditions, the "Privacy and Cookies Policy", as well as, if applicable, the Particular Conditions that may complement, substitute, or modify the referred conditions in relation to the services and contents of the Web Portal (from now on, referred to as the "Legal Conditions"). The User must carefully read the Legal Conditions before using any service of the Website under its entire responsibility.
If you access or use the Web Site as an employee or representative of a Business User, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to legally bound the Business User to these Terms and Conditions.
No prior subscription or registration of the Users is required to access the Web Portal. However, the User will choose an identifier (ID or login) and password to access.
PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGÍSTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A. reserves the right to modify without prior notice the design, presentation and/or configuration of this Web Site, as well as some or all the services offered, and to add new services as well as the content of the Legal Conditions, so we recommend the User to read them every time that access and use the Web Portal.
In case, PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGÍSTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A., reserves the right to deny access to the Website, at any time and without prior notice, to those Users who violate any of the legal conditions.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE USERS ON THE WEBSITE
The User agrees to:
- Properly use the website and its services, in accordance with the Legal Conditions, respecting other Users in all circumstances.
- Respect the rights of third parties when using the services of the Website. Therefore, it is forbidden to reproduce, distribute, transmit, adapt or modify, by any means and in any form, the contents of the Website, property of PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGÍSTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A. or third parties, texts, designs, graphics, information, databases, sound and/or image files, trademarks, software, logos, etc., and other elements of this Website, except with prior authorization from their owners or when legally permitted.
- Not to carry out any action that damages or disables the materials and information contained in the website, the information systems or the documents, files or any kind of content stored in any computer equipment of the website, its users and/or third parties.
- In case of registering in the Website, the password must be kept safe, avoiding its use by third parties.
- Not to use mechanisms, software, or scripts, in relation to the use of the Web Site.
- Not to block, overwrite, modify, or copy contents, unless it is strictly necessary for the correct use of the Website services.
- Not to spread and reproduce publicly contents on the Website or other Users' contents.
- Not do any action, which may damage the functionality of the infrastructure of the Website, especially to overload it.
- The User is forbidden to do any advertising activity, offering, or distributing products or services, even when these are legally protected, as well as to promote actions against the free competition, including those targeted at recruiting potential customers.
- The User agrees not to obtain and/or use data and/or content of other Users published on the website, for promotional or advertising activities, as well to send commercial communications of any kind and through any support not requested, nor previously consented by PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGÍSTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A. and/or the interested parties.
Users may publish on the website, a variety of information such as texts, images, audios, and any other type of information and/or document. All material and other information that the User submits, displays, or makes available in any other way on the website is referred to as "User Content".
The User is the only responsible for the User Content published on the Website and expressly declares and guarantees that:
- The user is the owner of the User Content and has the right or authorization to publish it and make it available on the Website and to grant a license for its use to PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGÍSTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A.
- The User Content published on the Website does not violate applicable law, nor the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contractual rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person or entity.
- Any posting on the Website shall not cause any violation of any contract between the User and any third party. The User expressly agrees to pay all royalties, fees, damages, and any other amounts owed to any person or entity for any User Content in controversy.
- It is the User's responsibility to keep all User Content continuously updated to keep it relevant to the User's actual situation. The User agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless LEAN STAFFING SOLUTIONS, PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGÍSTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A., and any other company of the group from any claim resulting from the User Content.
PUBLICATION RULES FOR USER CONTENT
The User agrees and undertakes to comply with the following rules:
- The User Content provided by the User to PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGÍSTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A., must be truthful and accurate. For these purposes, the User guarantees the authenticity of these, as well as their right or authorization to provide them.
- It is the User's responsibility to keep all User Content updated, so that it always corresponds to their actual situation. The User shall be the only responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for the damages they may cause to PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGÍSTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A. and/or third parties.
- The User must abstain from using, publishing, or making available on the Web Website any User Content, which is legally protected as trademarks, patents, utility models or aesthetic models, trade secrets without having the right or authorization to do it.
- The User must refuse to use, publish, or make available on the Website any User Content that deteriorates or may deteriorate or in any way affect the quality of the services offered on the Website.
- The User must abstain from using, publishing, or making available on the Web site any User Content that is or may be interpreted as offensive, defamatory, insulting, malicious, discriminatory, abusive, obscene, that contains sexual, ethnic or racial insults or that is known to be false, misleading or inaccurate.
- The User must abstain from using, publishing, or making available on the Web Site any User Content with pornographic character or that violates the laws for the protection of minors, or with the intention of advertising, offering, or distributing pornographic products or that violate the laws for the protection of minors, disturbing other users.
- The User knows and accepts that the use of the services of the web site is under its own and exclusive responsibility.
- PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGÍSTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A., reserves the right to remove any User Content or part thereof that, in the exclusive discretion of PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGÍSTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A., violates the rules of publication above or any other obligation under the Legal Conditions. If you believe that any User Content does not comply with the provisions of this section, please contact our customer service team so we can have the opportunity to analyze and consider, if necessary, its elimination.
- The User shall respond for damages of any nature that PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGÍSTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A. may suffer because of intentional or culpable of any of the obligations to which it is committed under these Legal Conditions and the applicable regulations.
- The Business User, knows and accepts that the profile is a public information, which will be displayed the company page, such as job offers, may also appear the evaluations that include the Particular Users based on a current or past work experience or in a selection process conducted with the Business User, providing the content of the evaluations and comments shall not be offensive, libelous, defamatory, slanderous or violates any of the rules of publication of User Content. The staff of PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGÍSTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A., shall ensure the execution of the prior, and the Business User may denounce, if it is the case, the content of such evaluation on the Website.
- The Business User is not allowed to offer incentives to employees, ex-employees or candidates in exchange for evaluations and/or comments. PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGÍSTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A., shall eliminate those evaluations when it has evidence that they were compensated to leave such reviews and comments on the Website.
- The Business User cannot intimidate or coerce any person to perform evaluations. The evaluations are anonymous, so the Business User cannot force PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGÍSTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A., to reveal who has made the evaluation and cannot force employees, former employees, or candidates to show the content of the evaluations already made.
- The Particular Users, at the moment of making evaluations and/or comments, will have to follow all the rules of the previous section, as well as with the rest of the obligations contained in this document of Legal Conditions.
- When an Particular User makes an evaluation and/or comment, he/she must represent his/her opinion in the limits already indicated above, without coercion and without following the instructions of the company in question.
- Particular Users are prohibited from soliciting incentives (e.g., gifts, financial rewards) in exchange for posting evaluations and/or comments.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT
The Website may also provide content from other Users, advertisers and other third parties. For these purposes, "Third Party Content" means any authored work or information, company evaluations, interview reviews, company photos, Job Offeror responses, job postings, job offers, Job Offeror profile information, advertisements, comments, feedback, opinions, postings, resumes, messages, text, files, images, authored work, email, data or any other material that you as a User find on the Website.
Because we do not control such third-party Content, you as a User understand and agree that:
- We are not responsible for, and do not endorse such Third Party Content, including advertising and information about third party products and services, job postings or information related to the Job Seeker, company evaluations and selection processes, as well as salaries provided by other Users;
- We do not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, suitability, reliability or quality of the information contained in such Third-Party Content; and
- We do not assume any responsibility for third party Content that is objectionable, inaccurate, misleading or unlawful or that violates these Terms and Conditions made available by Users, advertisers and third parties.
CONTENT OF PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGISTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A.
PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGÍSTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A., authorizes the User to use the Website for the services and functionalities offered by the same.
The Web Portal contains material provided by PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGÍSTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A. Owns and retains all property rights (including all intellectual property rights) in the content provided on the Web Portal. If you are a User, we grant you a limited, revocable, non-sublicensable license under the intellectual property rights licensed by us to view, copy and print the Content of PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGÍSTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A., only for your personal use related to the use of the Website and for the purpose of the site. PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGÍSTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A., does not grant any other license or authorization of use of any kind on its intellectual and industrial property rights or any other property or right related to the functionalities and services of this Web Portal.
Otherwise, Users must abstain from:
- Reproducing, modifying, publishing, transmitting, distributing, publicly performing, or displaying, selling, adapting or creating derivative works based on the Web Portal or the content (excluding their own User Content); or
- Rent, lease, loan or sell access to the Web Site. LEAN STAFFING SOLUTIONS and PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGÍSTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A. are registered trademarks. The trademarks, logos, and service marks ("Marks") displayed on the Website are our property or the property of third parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without our prior written consent or the consent of the third-party owner of the Mark.
The profile and offer review, as well as the use of certain services of LEAN STAFFING SOLUTIONS require the registration of the Recruiter as a Business User on the Job Seeker's Web Portal. For this purpose, the Contact Person of the Recruiter will provide the company's identification data, as well as his professional contact data and a password.
To register on our Portal, the Business User must first accept these Legal Terms and Conditions and the Privacy and Cookies Policy.
For the Business User's registration, it is required to:
- Register only existing and legally registered companies under the applicable requirements.
- Each company may only be registered once, regardless of the existence of subsidiaries, branches, or the alteration of any tax data of the previously registered company.
- The registration and the use of the services of the Portal Web, must have been authorized by the legal representatives of the company. With the registration on the Web Portal, the Business User declares and guarantees all the stated above.
- That there exists some kind of direct employment or professional relationship between the Contact Person in charge of the registration and the Business User (Job Seeker). The contact person or representative of the Business User may not be an independent agent, nor represent and register more than one Job Offeror company.
- Accept that the use of the services of the Website is limited to the search of Recruiters for those vacancies offered by the Business User. Any other use is strictly prohibited.
- To access to the services or any information published on this website in a personal and interactive way. Access or reading by robots or automatic programs is not allowed.
By registering on the Portal, the Business User automatically has a public profile or company page to provide general information about the company, its brand, include its logos, information about awards and recognitions, disclose the benefits offered by the company, as well as news and news about the company. Likewise, the Business User or its employees may include photos and videos to show the company's culture or any other User Content that it may consider appropriate for the management of its business reputation, to improve its visibility and to tell the story of its company.
To complete, update and/or improve the public profile or page of the company, the Business User authorizes PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGÍSTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A., to include information, photos, videos, trademarks or logos or any other information that the Business User has publicly available on its corporate website and/or social networks. The Business User may edit, modify, delete or update such content included by PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGÍSTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A. in its public profile or company page at any time. PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGISTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A., will only include content that complies with these Legal Conditions and, with the rules of publication of content described above.
PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGÍSTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A., will validate compliance with the requirements for registration in the Portal according to its best judgment or the legitimate and accredited demand of third parties, entities or institutions, and reserves the right to not accept the registration of a company or entity, for commercial reasons, or for previous contractual violations or Legal Conditions, either proven or by reasonable suspicion of such infringement, or for having received complaints from third parties for inappropriate activities. Non-compliance with the registration rules may result in the immediate cancellation of the Business User account and the destruction of the contents associated with it without the possibility of recovery.
Under no circumstances will the suspension of the service or non-activation due to non-compliance with the registration rules or any of the Legal Conditions give rise to the reimbursement of the product paid for.
PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGÍSTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A. reserves the right to remove from the Portal those contents that are considered inappropriate to the characteristics and purposes of the portal.
Any Business User who inserts content that violates the law and the Legal Conditions shall assume full responsibility for the damages and consequences arising from its publication, releasing PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGÍSTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A. from any liability in this regard.
If you notice any inappropriate content on the Website, please contact us through our contact form.
OTHER OBLIGATIONS OF THE BUSINESS USER
Business Users shall not use the posted advertisement to:
- Publish false, inaccurate, or misleading information.
- Post in the name of another person, living or dead.
- Advertise businesses or recruit customers (including positions for multi-level businesses, franchises, membership clubs, product distribution, or any that require monetary investment on the part of the user).
- Advertise chain letters or pyramid schemes.
- Publish opinions or news, commercial advertisements, promotion of products or services.
- Obtain massive information from Users, in particular their resumes, for uses other than the purpose of the Website.
- In relation to data obtained from Particular Users, Business Users must comply with the following:
- Access candidates' data for the explicit and legitimate purposes in accordance with the specifically contracted services and in accordance with the stipulations of these Legal Terms and Conditions.
- Treat the candidates' information with the outmost reserve and confidentiality and in accordance with the provisions of the legislation on personal data protection that may be applicable at any time.
- Not to transfer personal data to any individuals or legal entities except those that may have been expressly authorized and for different uses of the Portal, which is the contact, through the Website, between individuals looking for work with employers or recruiters looking for candidates to offer them a job.
- To protect the personal data to which it has access, guaranteeing its confidentiality and preventing unauthorized third parties from having access to it.
- Under no circumstances do we grant the Business User permission to store the data of Recruiters for other job advertisements or to constitute a private database of resumes or for any other use other than the purpose of the Portal. The Business User shall at all times respect the Privacy and Data Protection Policy of PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGÍSTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A.
CANCELLATION OF SERVICES
The Legal Conditions shall remain in force as long as the Business User uses the Web Portal, and his account remains active. The Business User may cancel his/her profile and account, as well as his/her job offers at any time.
Not complying with the registration rules may mean the immediate cancellation of the Business User's account and the destruction of the contents associated it without the possibility of recovery.
In no case the suspension of the service or the non-activation due to non-compliance with the registration rules or any of those established in the Legal Conditions document will lead to the reimbursement of the product paid for, if there is any.
PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGÍSTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A., reserves the right to terminate the relationship with the Business User at any time with or without prior notice without economic or any other type of sanctions against PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGÍSTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A.
REGULATIONS FOR PARTICULAR USERS.
Registration of the Particular User and services:
The access to the Website by Particular Users or Job Seekers does not require prior subscription or registration. However, to enjoy certain services offered by the Website, the Particular User must register on it. To create an account, the following information requested: name and surname, valid e-mail address, as well as a password. Likewise, the Particular User will be able to include in his profile his academic data, work experience and skills, a photograph, city or location. You can also upload your resume in our portal in Word or Pdf format.
The free services offered are the following:
- A search and directory of job offers.
- A list of job offers.
- A registry of the last searches of job offers made by the User and are accessible by the User from any computer.
- Subscription to the sending of alerts of recently published job offers.
- Application to published job offers so that your contact details are accessible to the Job Seeker.
- Free publication of your resume on the Web Portal.
PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGÍSTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A., may decide, at any time and without prior notice, to stop offering its services or some of them free of charge.
By registering as a Personal User of the Website, the Job Seeker expressly authorizes PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGÍSTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A. to provide certain information about him/her to enable contact with the Job Offers, always respecting the level of privacy determined by the Personal User and in accordance with the Privacy and Data Protection Policy of PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGÍSTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS AND ALERTS.
The Portal makes available to the Particular User a free job offers alert service that will be sent to the User's e-mail address once he/she has registered in the Portal by the corresponding form.
The Personal User can modify or eliminate the alert services in a simple, fast, and freeway, either by accessing his/her personal account and deactivating the option to send job offer alerts, or by following the instructions indicated at the bottom of the body of the electronic communications received. Likewise, the Website makes available to the Particular User a messaging or chat service with the Business Users.
CESSATION OF SERVICES
The Legal Conditions shall remain in force as long as the Particular User uses the Portal and his/her account remains open. The Particular User may delete his profile and account, as well as his job offers at any time.
PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGÍSTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A., reserves the right to prevent or limit access and suspend or cancel the Particular User's account if it is not used according to these Legal Conditions and against the purpose of the Website.
PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGÍSTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A., shall treat Personal Data of Users in accordance with the terms of the Privacy and Data Protection Policy published on the Website.
PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGÍSTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A., has implemented appropriate security measures in the Portal and is constantly improving its protection. However, that the security measures on the Internet are breakable, regarding privacy and security, PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGÍSTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A., does not guarantee that third parties, authorized or not, may have knowledge of the type, conditions, characteristics and circumstances of use that users make of the features, or that they can access, intercept, delete, alter, modify or manipulate the messages, communications and content of any kind that users disseminate or make available to third parties through these features.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The exclusions and limitations of liability in this section apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. Nothing in this section is intended to limit any rights of Users that cannot be legally limited.
PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGÍSTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A., provides the services and access to the Portal according to the present document of LEGAL CONDITIONS and according to availability. We expressly disclaim any warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, including warranties or conditions of merchantability, suitability for a particular purpose, title, quiet enjoyment, accuracy, or non-infringement. does not warrant that the Portal may be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free basis, or PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGÍSTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A., that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Portal will be accurate or reliable. Due to maintenance, security, or capacity reasons, as well as due to events that PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGÍSTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A., cannot influence (for example: anomalies in public communication networks, power outages, etc.), there may be brief anomalies or temporary suspension of the Portal services. Consequently, PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGÍSTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A., excludes, to the maximum extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the lack of availability or continuity of the operation of the Portal Web and the services provided therein, as well as errors in access to the various web pages or those from which, where appropriate, such services are provided.
PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGÍSTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A., cannot be responsible for damages that may be due to the services provided by third parties through this portal. And the means they enable to manage service requests, and specifically, by way of example and not limited to, acts of unfair competition and illegal advertising as a result of the provision of services by third parties through the Web Portal, as well as the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, vices, defects, relevance and / or timeliness of the content transmitted, distributed, stored, received, obtained, made available or accessible through the services provided by third parties through this Web Portal.
PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGÍSTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A., cannot be held responsible for damages of any nature arising from the lack of accuracy, completeness, timeliness, errors, or omissions that may be suffered by the information and services contained in this Web Portal or other User Content and third parties that can be accessed through this. In the event that a User considers that there is Content on the Web Portal that violates his rights, he must immediately inform PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGÍSTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A., through the contact form of the Web Portal, nor assumes any duty or commitment to verify or monitor its contents and information beyond the verifications of its moderation team and after those complaints sent by Users through the contact form easily accessible on the Web Portal. The User has the right to unsubscribe from the portal in a simple and effective way and to stop receiving messages originating from it. PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGÍSTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A., cannot guarantee that other Users who already have the User's e-mail address through their contact on the Web Portal will be able to contact the User again in the future. Likewise, the inclusion by Job Seekers of their resumes in our online database considerably increases their visibility to job seekers in search of personnel. It is expressly stated that PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGÍSTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A., tries to limit access to the resumes of Private Users only by Job Offeror’s for this purpose. However, PROFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGÍSTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A., cannot offer a guarantee in this regard. In any case, we will prohibit access to the service to any company that we discover that makes use of the data for purposes other than this.
The Portal includes within its contents links to websites belonging to or managed by third parties, to facilitate access to information available via the Internet. PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGÍSTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A., does not assume any responsibility due to the existence of links between the contents of this site and contents located outside of it or any other mention of external contents to this site. Such links or mentions are for informational purposes only and in no case imply support, approval, marketing, or any relationship between PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGÍSTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A. and the persons or entities that are authors or managers of such content or owners of the sites where they are located.
MODIFICATION OF THE LEGAL CONDITIONS.
PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGÍSTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A., reserves the right to modify without prior notice the content of the Legal Conditions document, so that the User is recommended to read them every time he/she accesses and uses the Web Portal. Likewise, PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGÍSTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A. reserves the right to modify without prior notice the design, presentation and/or configuration of this Web Site, as well as some or all the services offered, and to add new services.
None of the changes will apply to those claims submitted prior to the publication of the changes. Access to and use of the Web Site by the User shall constitute acceptance of such changes.
The use of the password is personal and non-transferable, and it is not permitted to transfer it, even temporarily, to third parties. The User must adopt the necessary measures for the custody of the password selected by him/her, avoiding its use by third parties. The User is the only responsible for the password use, with complete indemnity for PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGÍSTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A. If a User knows or suspects the use of his/her password by third parties, he/she must inform PERFILES Y SOLUCIONES LOGÍSTICAS GUATEMALA, S.A. as soon as possible.