Broadening your company’s reach with staff augmentation experts
Hunter Bell, Lean Solutions Group’s Sales Team Leader, had an insightful conversation in the Let’s Talk Supply Chan Podcast during the Home Delivery World event and discussed Lean Solutions’ services offering and one of the hottest topics in logistics today: staff augmentation.
The Lean Solutions Services Offering
Before diving into the interview’s main topic, here’s some relevant information about Lean Solutions Group.
Lean Solutions Group Background
- Lean Solutions Group’s CEO Robert Cadena was born and raised in Colombia, South America.
- Robert moved to Miami and started his own LTL brokerage.
- As his company grew, he struggled to find talent and realized there were incredible professionals he could hire from Colombia.
- Opened his back office with Colombian talent.
- Robert then decided to sell the company and start another business.
The Service Offering
Lean Solutions Group now has 10 years of experience in staff augmentation within the transportation and logistics industry, has over 9,000 employees, and services over 500 U.S.-based companies. LSG helps companies set up satellite offices in Colombia, Guatemala, the Philippines, and Mexico through seamless recruitment, training, and onboarding processes.
How Does Lean Solutions Help Clients Grow?
- Sourcing global talent
- Provides established processes for staff augmentation
- Visibility, KPIs, training, clear expectations
When Do Customers Approach Lean Solutions Group?
The essential elements to consider are understanding the clients’ gaps, areas of improvement, and specific roles they struggle to fill. With this in mind, we provide the support they need to find that talent, automate their training, onboard them, and fill those gaps.
Remote Work And Its Challenges
Lean Solutions Group provides remote talent, but we have office spaces in each country. Therefore, the client decides if they want their team in the office or working remotely.
During the pandemic, we had to transition to remote work. Some significant challenges were employee training, setting straightforward tasks for their team, and managing expectations.
Mitigating Remote Risks
- Providing software to track hours.
- Document clients’ expectations.
- Having clear KPIs team.
- A Quality Assurance team that manages dashboards and is on top of KPI performance.
- Best practices benchmark for KPIs.
- Constant communication.
- Data on productivity.
- Improvement plans based on data.
Ideal LSG Customers
- Growing companies.
- People looking to build efficient organizations.
- Companies that are struggling to find talent.
- 4 – 6 weeks onboarding time.
- Start with at least 10-15 positions.
- Analyze the data through automation to see what’s working.
- Using partners like Symtrain and Textlocate.
Want to see how staff augmentation works with a real success case? Watch the full interview to find out how one of our brokerage clients went from 20 to 30 million in revenue to over a billion!
The future for Lean Solutions Group
- Hitting 10,000 employees.
- 25,000 employees globally.
- Continue expanding across the globe and providing incredible opportunities.
Lean Solutions Group has the people, power, and technology your business needs to make your big ideas a reality.
Start scaling with us!
Kathy Monroy is an experienced Communications Specialist and Journalist. Driven to go above and beyond, Kathy produces high-quality content specializing in transportation and logistics, marketing, sales, and technology. Her goals include becoming an expert and an authority in her line of work, always providing her audience with the most relevant and useful information.
Delivering More: Lean Solutions Group's Journey of Continuous Improvement
October 3, 2023