Lean Solutions Group celebrates its 10th anniversary!
Lean Solutions Group celebrates this year (2022) its 10th anniversary. Cheers to us!
Building a company that provides the right solution for complex issues has always been Lean Solutions Group's primary objective. During the past 10 years, we have worked hard to enhance our service offerings and allow our clients to scale seamlessly with the help of top global talent.
Our commitment, talented team of bilingual professionals, and proven business model have allowed us to achieve significant accomplishments during these 10 years!
“We are more than excited and honored to celebrate our 10th anniversary! Ten years of incredible memories, growth, and success. We’ve worked tirelessly to create a company that understands each customer and has created solutions that cater to their specific needs. The key to success has definitely been our team of talented professionals that are eager to provide unmatched services and build their career paths with U.S.-based companies; allowing us to ensure complete customer satisfaction.” - Robert Cadena, CEO of Lean Solutions Group.
Lean Solutions Group Accomplishments
- Amidst a pandemic, we grew from 1,500 to 8,000 employees.
- Serviced over 600 satisfied U.S.-based companies within various industries.
- Opened offices in 5 strategic cities of Colombia: Cartagena, Barranquilla, Bogota, Medellin, and Bucaramanga.
- We expanded our service offering to provide more than back-office solutions: technology, marketing, sales, and business process outsourcing.
- Grew across borders and opened offices in Guatemala City and Manila, Philippines.
- We made the Inc. 5000 list for fastest-growing private companies in America for four years in a row, ranking numbers 409, 347, 459, 395.
- Our entire management team is Lean Six Sigma certified.
- We obtained the ISO 19001 certification.
- In 2022, we received the Great Place to Work certification.
- Our CEO obtained two significant recognitions: Best CEO for Women and Best CEO for Diversity in Comparably Annual List.
- We opened a new subdivision for warehouse and distribution services.
It has been a long run, but our journey has just begun. We hope to continue providing top-tier services for our clients, allowing them to optimize their teams and achieve their business goals alongside Lean Solutions Group.
We want to be part of your history too! Join our team and start making your big ideas a reality!
Talk to us!
Kathy Monroy is an experienced Communications Specialist and Journalist. Driven to go above and beyond, Kathy produces high-quality content specializing in transportation and logistics, marketing, sales, and technology. Her goals include becoming an expert and an authority in her line of work, always providing her audience with the most relevant and useful information.
Broadening your company’s reach with staff augmentation experts
January 26, 2023